1. Castle bed linens; these bed linens couldn’t be cuter if they tried. The Australia based company prides themselves on providing quality hand made products, specifically stark white linens with perfectly flouro pillowcases in fun designs. It’s times like these were I start to curse the existence of international shipping.
2. Mini cacti garden; I’ve developed a deep love of succulents. I don’t know if it’s because they are easier to care for (& I have a black thumb) or if they are just more aesthetically pleasing to me, but I can’t get enough of them. This adorable mini garden would make the perfect centerpiece for your coffee table or outdoor patio. Plus is that these little cuties can even be found at your local CVS for less than $2 a pop!
3. DIY envelopes; this blogger stated that she may be crazy. I personally think she’s a genius. I love looking through those huge scrapbook paper pads whenever I am at Joann’s or Michael’s, so the thought of making adorable custom envelopes with them make my heart flutter. I also enjoy Friday night crafting while watching rom-coms. I think this may be love, guys.
4. Flower pops; file this under, “too pretty to eat.” Well, maybe. These would be the perfect addition to a summer pool party, bridal or baby shower. Just make sure the flowers you choose are edible or you may be in for a not-so-tasty surprise(did I mention that one time my hubs ate his wedding boutineer? Yikes).
5. DIY outdoor bar; although this will surely prove to be one hell of an undertaking, I am willing to man up for the challenge. I’ve always wanted to have a bar in our backyard, since it is the perfect space for summer pool parties, but I don’t really have the room (or extra budget) to get one. In comes this amazing compact bar! Now…to make it hurricane proof….
Leave a Reply