1. Luna Cat; Although I’m allergic to cats, I’d make an exception for adorable, sweet and intelligent little Luna cat. Plus, she’s got a really awesome name. 😉
2. Ein; One of my favorite animes is Cowboy Bebop and I instantly fell in love with Ein, the Corgi. I’ve kind of been obsessed with Corgi’s for some time so naturally I gravitated towards this adorable and also intelligent pup (I see a theme here).
3. Baymax; So Baymax isn’t necessarily a “pet,” but I’d love to house him and he isn’t human so I’m going to label him as one. My little heart melted while watching Big Hero 6 and I definitely shed some tears for the big guy when he was willing to sacrifice himself. I love you, Baymax!
4. Stitch; My absolute favorite Disney character. My 21st birthday cake had a huge Stitch on it, and honestly, I wouldn’t mind it if the rest of my birthday cakes now until forever would also. He’s rambunctious and sassy, but still so loving and sweet. Sign me up for this alien adoption, please.
5. Gir; Talking about aliens, Gir would definitely be on my adoption list as well! If you never got the chance to see Invader Zim – do it! It’s hilarious dark comedy made me smile from ear to ear. I especially loved the little doofus that was Gir (a robot alien costumed -poorly- to look like a puppy). He provided all the comedic relief on the show and proved to be so squishable (once you get used to all that metal).