1. Comicbookgirl19; My husband turned me on to this incredible chick, and I am so glad he did. As her name suggests, she covers all things comics, as well as pop culture, but in such a relatable and fun way. I mean, she has a robot sidekick and bright pink hair. Shall I say more? No, but seriously, she has turned us on to a lot of new geeky stuff and has a killer Game of Thrones series. Check it out fellow fangirls (& boys).
2. Fabulous folding chairs; You know you have some scrubby ass folding chair buried somewhere in your house. It’s embarrassing, dirty and definitely not worthy of your kick ass decor. Well, this DIY is sure to change that! With a little patience, determination and a staple gun, you will be well on your way to making dem chairs fancy, gurl.
3. Yellow skirt; Another Pinterest ghost. I’m featuring way too many of these and it’s just not fair to you or to me, quite honestly, but I can’t help myself. I mean, look at that skirt. Look at that color pop! The scalloped slit! The amazing fit! How could any red-blooded girl resist? To me, it screams J.Crew. What do you Pinterest sleuths determine?
4. Omission gluten free beer; Let me get real for a second. Gluten free beer? It tastes disgusting. Real talk, people. Most of the time, I can stomach it, but this really unappetizing after taste remains. For awhile. An uncomfortable while. For that reason, I have stuck to wine for a long time now. But every now and then, I can’t handle everyone holding frosty beer mugs around me. The peer pressure is too strong and I want to be holding an ice cold beer myself. Well, those days are over. Omission gluten free beer is a craft beer – that’s right. I said BEER. It is made with all the stuff regular beer is made of: barley, hops, water and yeast. EXCEPT, it is brewed in such a way that it REMOVES all gluten making it safe for glutards like myself. This beer tastes like any craft beer should, and for that, I am thankful. Pick it up at Total Wine!
5. Kitty bangle; This precious kitty bangle is as adorable as it is overpriced! Despite it’s exaggerated price tag, I find myself needing it in the worst way. Have I mentioned I don’t particularly like cats (I’m actually super allergic)? Why am I drawn to this damn thing? Definite first world problems.
Lori Ross says
I want that Kitty Bangle.