Its been awhile, Internet.
I’m not going to lie, it’s been difficult to arrange my thoughts (& my life) since arriving back from our Euro trip, but I am trying my best (tea helps). I have so much to share, but seemingly not enough time to do it. I figured coming back with Lovable Friday would be the perfect opportunity to showcase everything that has been putting a smile on my face lately!
1. I am so lazy with my watches. You may think I don’t have any because I never have one on my wrist, but I have a pretty nice collection. They are just all out of battery. I know, I know. Easy fix. But, like I said, I can be so lazy sometimes. Thankfully, I was graced with this fun and easy Timex (the Weekender, in case you were wondering). It’s so casual and versatile (& has the option of interchangeable bands – yay!). I also love its big white face – it really adds a pop! But what I love the most is the price point – you can pick up one of these babies for $50 (additional 25% off code: SAVE25). Perfect for the upcoming gift-giving season!
2. Have I caught you guys up? I’m totally in love with Doctor Who. It was bound to happen with all my Sherlock love (same writer/creator), although it did take a little 10 in my life for it to be solidified as fangirl status. So naturally, the hubs and I HAVE to have this TARDIS Christmas ornament. What better says holiday cheer than intergalactic time travel?
3. It finally happened. The heavens opened up and gifted Miami with a Trader Joe’s. I never thought this day would come, but I was finally able to experience the joyous event that is shopping at Trader Joe’s (without being on vacation). It was every bit as amazing as I thought it would be, and I managed to ring in at well under $100. Look at me and my self control. Favorite purchases? Pumpkin butter and a bag of Inner Peas.
4. At this point, I’m pretty sure you all know that I love me some J.J. Abrams. I think he is a master at storytelling and I personally cannot wait to see what he will do with Star Wars. I nearly peed myself, however, when I saw this trailer for an upcoming project entitled, Stranger. No one knew what it was and immediately the Internet started buzzing. It was finally revealed that the trailer was for a book that J.J. devised (and Doug Dorst wrote) called, S. Thanks to the hubby, I am now the proud owner of said book and cannot wait to dive into it. So far, it is classic Abrams, with all sorts of physical elements (literally, crap falls out of the book) and plenty of mystery.
5. Guys, it’s time to face the music. The holidays are here. I know for some of you, this is a happy statement, but for others (like me), it can be stressful. One female first world struggle is picking the right holiday lip color. So many shades of red, not enough time. Well, I’m here to make it easy for you. BA Star offers great and long-lasting makeup products (they are the #1 best seller for cheerleaders, dancers and competitors so you know this stuff is good) and I have fallen in love with their aptly named, Holiday Red lip pencil. It goes on so smooth, has full coverage and manages to stay in tact despite my animalistic eating rituals (seriously, its not pretty). Enjoy a 50% off promo code on me while you are at it: BBLIPS.
It is to be noted that some of the content on this post was sponsored.