1. TARDIS; Yeah yeah, surely on everyone’s list would be the TARDIS. But, I mean, who doesn’t want to travel across time and space with the Doctor? Can I pick which regeneration I’d like to travel with? Because it’s 10 or nothing! 😉
2. Delorean; Being a huge Back to the Future fan, I had to choose the Delorean. Kind of similar to the TARDIS, who doesn’t want to time travel? Although I’m not sure I would visit my parents when they were young, I’d definitely want to visit the 20’s, 50’s and 60’s!
3. Dragon; OK, so a dragon is not technically a “vehicle” but I’d definitely like to ride one across the realms of my kingdom (naturally). Although Drogon or Smaug would be in my top dragons, I’d take a ride on Toothless too. 😉
4. Flight of the Navigator Craft; This choice may show my age, but I absolutely loved this movie when I was a kid. Although retro and a little silly, I’d definitely take the chance to hop on the craft from Flight of the Navigator and take it for a little joy ride.
5. Hogwarts Express; Another give in for geeks, but being a huge Potterhead, I cannot resist. I’ve gotten pretty close to riding this baby thanks to Universal Studio’s creating such a beautiful replica to take you between parks, but obviously nothing could beat the “real” thing. Just please, no Dementors on board.