1. Doctor Who/Sherlock; I’m sure this comes as no surprise to all my fellow BBC fangirls. This is the crossover that we have always hoped would happen, but have succumbed to just reading plenty of fan fiction. Have you guys seen this excellent mash up? It will only make your heart ache more for this project to actually happen.
2. Sailor Moon/Adventure Time; I am pretty quick to state that I think anything should be crossed with Adventure Time – it just lends itself to make any world a little more fun and bright. However, the image I used above definitely sparked an intense desire for it to happen with Sailor Moon. The anime can be pretty silly at first, but then progresses to some heavy themes. Think how adorable it would be a little more light hearted??? And with Jupiter as Marceline, what! Need this now.
3. Fringe/Pacific Rim; I can’t handle the amazingness of this image. I just can’t. It immediately sent me into overdrive – can you imagine both Olivia and Peter being drift compatible (I mean, of COURSE they would be)?!!? Kaiju’s would be put into extinction with that duo.
4. Doctor Who/Potter; Specifically this mashup. River Song as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher? I legit die. How much money do we have to throw at JK to make this ish happen?!? Because now that I’ve seen it, I can’t un-see it and I must have it.
5. Hannibal/Sherlock; As disturbing as it may be, I want Hannibal to be mashed up with every fandom. It’s so twisted, dark and intelligent, I honestly think it would complement any of my favorites, but this particular .gif was just too good to not hone in on. Can I express this over and over again: WHY WAS THIS SHOW CANCELED?