Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Making It Lovely, I decided to compile a list of thirty things I’d like to do before I turn 30 next year. It’s a big year for me, one I have been dreading for sometime, but I am determined to make it less painful than anticipated. The rumor is your 30’s are the new 20’s so maybe this is something to look forward to?
Either way, here is my list!
1. Own a home.
2. Have abs.
3. Pass the CBA exam.
Make this blog bigger & better.
5. Book a vacation to Australia.
6. Begin my event planning business.
7. Learn to sew.
8. Attend Coachella.
Begin working in the behavior field.
10. Go to New Orleans.
11. Pick up digital scrapbooking again & follow through!
12. Get another tattoo or two 😉
See Muse in concert as headliners.
Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Often.
15. Control the urge to dye my hair any other color but red.
16. Do something that scares me.
17. Always keep fresh flowers in my new home.
18. Believe in myself. Like, really.
19. Become the proud owner of a Nissan Cube.
20. Pick up my amazing bass again and learn how to carry a beat.
21. Complete a 365 photo project (I’ve attempted one 3 times now).
22. Get featured on another blog.
23. Learn how to edit videos using iMovie.
Man these are a lot of goals to compile!
24. Stop fearing the unknown.
25. Buy a piece from Kate Spade’s collection. Anything.
26. Learn to cook at least 10 recipes. Excellently.
27. Go on a girls only trip.
28. Go to Metro Zoo on a date.
29. Visit Schnebly Winery.
30. Start brainstorming what 40 things I’d like to accomplish! 😉
Also, remember not to believe anything anyone tells you today. Except for this list, totally telling the truth, promise!