I was so beyond flattered and surprised to get an email from Emma of Clementine & Lace saying that she had nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. How sweet is that??? I never think anyone is reading this blog (I’m my own worst critic), so it’s always nice to receive little special reminders that I may be wrong. But what I loved the most was getting to know new bloggers that quickly got added to my favorite list! Below are the rules and my nominees. Thanks again, Emma! You are a sweetheart.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me;
1. I have a snake phobia. It’s bad.
2. I have dance parties in my house when I’m home alone with my dogs. Mainly to Maroon 5.
3. My nails are always manicured. You will never see them bare.
4. I don’t like people touching my feet or hands.
5. I’m so clumsy. I fall/trip or break/drop things a whole lot.
6. I say SAL-mon. [reference]
7. When I was a kid, I couldn’t sleep because I feared I would be abducted by aliens.
1. The Fashionable ESQ
2. Clementine & Lace
3. Oh Happy Day!
5. Of Corgis & Cocktails
6. Running on Happiness
7. The SecondHand Closet
8. Kirstin Marie
9. The Average Girls Guide
10. Accidental Sexiness
11. Me! Madonna!
12. This Creative Life
14. Eat Drink Chic
15. Twinkie Chan