1. These sunnies from The Limited are just everything, aren’t they?? They totally scream modern Lolita to me. And at $30, they can definitely join my 15 other pairs without a problem. Hey! I live in Miami – sunglasses are a necessity, not a frivolous accessory!
2. Does this wine glass exist? Probably not. Should it? YES. I have never seen a more accurate portrayal of why one becomes a wino. Not saying that I am one or anything…I mean, it’s not like the staff at Total Wine recognize me….Just shut up, OK? I don’t have to explain myself to you.
3. By this point, I’m sure all of you are aware of the gloriously hilarious and inappropriate card game, Cards Against Humanity. It literally turns the lamest party into the best event you have ever attended – trust me. And it just got a little better thanks to whichever nameless geek over at Conventional Improv created this Doctor Who themed expansion pack. Downloaded and ready to print. Who wants to come over?
4. I am a relatively new fan to the wonder that is Fandom Cosmetics, but I just can’t get enough. It’s exactly what a fangirl with obsessive tendencies towards beauty products should never be exposed to. The worst kind of crossover. But, of course, I’m too deep in it now, especially after seeing their new range of geeky nail decals. I picked up both the Deathly Hallows set pictured above, as well as the Tardis set. I can’t wait to test them out, and will definitely post a review onto The Fangirl Diaries once I do!
5. Kate Spade, I don’t whether to kiss you or kill you sometimes. You confuse me. See. I love your products so much they make me want to cry, but I’m not really sure if I’m crying because of their sheer awesomeness or because I most probably will never be able to afford them. It’s a toss up. Either way, these shoes bring on those emotions. I invite you all to shed some tears with me. Unless you have $300 to spend on shoes, and in that case, I hate you (