Without noticing, this week’s Lovable Friday is so dainty and feminine!
1. Banner necklaces; Someone pry me away from the Etsy. It seems like the site just multiplies amazing stores overnight and I just can’t handle it. Case in point: this whimsical little shop. I just adore banner motifs, so to have it in necklace form makes my heart very very happy. Add the affirmative sayings and I’m sold.
2. Popsicle wallet; a little angry this adorable Kate Spade wallet is no longer available through her site, but I will prevail (eBay is my friend)! Living in Miami, it’s technically already summer time with temperatures hitting the 80′s during the day (sorry northerners), so this little pretty would make the perfect seasonal pop for any outfit.
3. Saturn necklace; this sweet little galactic necklace is so perfect! Although it seems to have been bought already, check out the rest of the beautiful little pieces in the Etsy shop. I love that in addition to space-themed accessories, she carries a bunch of fandom items – especially loving all the Game of Thrones ones!
4. Scalloped mirror; we are in the process of redecorating our home (post on our hip new bedroom coming soon), and I’m not gonna lie. I NEED this mirror in my life. Where will it go? I have no idea, but I’ll make it work and I will love it forever. A little dramatic? I don’t think so. ::patiently waits for sale::
5. Dottie booties; these boots are so amazing they are labeled as art. ART, people. If you ever run into the millions these boots probably run for, think of your dear friend, Meli, and how much she loves these babies, mmkay?