1. The Holy Trinity Tank; I need this so badly. I mean, it’s my life in a nutshell (I’m sure along with every other fangirl). Is there anything else to life? Not to me there isn’t! This would be the perfect casual convention tee, paired with your favorite jeans or a high-waisted skirt and a fandom hair accessory. Easy, comfortable, but still expressive enough to get some high-fives!
2. Sailor Jupiter Dress; can I have a moment? Maybe two? Every time I lay my eyes on Living Dead’s Sailor Scout skater dresses, a little piece of me dies. They are all ridiculously perfect, seemingly fit like a glove, and must be mine. I was brainstorming an intense Sailor Scout cosplay for upcoming Animate Miami, but now I think I’ll pick up one of these babies and accessorize, accessorize! I’m really loving this fandom dress trend, especially when it’s done right!
3. Sailor Moon Pin; I am a firm believer that pins are the best geeky accessories. This is probably because they are so easy. Just push one in to your tee, purse or elsewhere and you are promoting instant fandom. This is a personal favorite of mine for conventions where I don’t cosplay. This Sailor Moon pin is a fun and slightly cheeky take on your typical scout love, which naturally makes me dig it. Check out the shop’s sticker sets too – they are swoon worthy!
4. Smaug Pop Figure; I am fire, I am death, I am….adorable? I dare you to tell me that you have seen something cuter than Smaug the dragon gone pop. I mean, I had a verbal reaction when I saw it (all sorts of squeals, gasps and other unintelligible noises I’m not proud of). This is only one out of the two variants (but clearly my favorite), and it will be available next month for purchase just in time to add a little geekery to your Halloween decor!
5. Cupcake Bikini; not necessarily a “geeky” find, but freaking adorable nonetheless. I found this ridiculous must-have via Instagram, who introduced me to my new blogger crush, Mermaidens. She’s kind of perfect and I must own her entire wardrobe (she dresses like a ice cream cone & I love it). This retro high-waisted suit is from Pretty Attitude and coming in at less than $40, it’s good enough to eat. Buy, I mean buy.