1. Chartreuse heaven; yes, I may have named this beauty of a frock, but it’s for a good reason. It’s another one of these Pinterest ghosts! Why oh why! It even has my perfect dress trifecta: bright hue, flared skirt & open back. What a tease. I hate you, perfection dress.
2. Waves iPhone case; although I am a big fan of cheapy Ebay cases, every now and then I “splurge” on a regularly priced case. This would be one of them. I’m loving the scallops and the sweet shade of pink paired with the harsher wood texture.
3. Heart pumps; as if you haven’t noticed, I’m a big sucker for sparkles and hearts. In my hair, on my clothes and most especially, on my feet. I mean, does anything make you feel more special? I think not. Now, although my birthday isn’t for another month or so, I think these would make the perfect birthday girl shoes, don’t you think? Well, I’m sold. And check out the rest of the site too. Spool 72 has some of the sweetest inventory I have ever laid my eyes on (& some great sales)!
4. Anthropologie suit; if this suit was any cuter, it would ooze puppies and rainbows. I mean, seriously. Of course, I could no longer find it on the site, but I did do some digging and it popped up on Ebay for somewhat of a discount (although still super steep). I don’t own a one piece swimsuit, but I’d start a collection with this little retro beauty.
5. Mint & gold heels; you can tell that I have shoes on the brain. Truth is, I haven’t bought a new pair of shoes in months. Like, close to 6 months. Another truth? I may be walking around in flats whose soles are cracked. Maybe. That’s the kind of classy lady I am. In all honesty, I really do need to get some new shoes, but these wouldn’t be the most practical. Do I care? Nope. Must.have.