1. Hair Chalk; Since my hair is shorter now, I don’t really have all the options I did before for fun ombre and fashion colors. That’s why I’m all about these temporary hair chalks! They are easy to apply, come in vibrant colors and wash out without a problem. Sign me up!
2. Batman Money Clip; I have a lot of nerds and dorks in my life. And I would never have it any differently. When I saw this Batman money clip, I knew I had found the perfect gift item! Definitely keeping for future reference.
3. Glitter Mani; Although I’m no longer very adventurous when it comes to unique manicures (they always seem easy enough, don’t they???), this one has me itching to attempt a recreation. I mean, does this read princess or what? May be worth the effort!
4. Flamingo Bikini; It’s almost time for bikini season…well, let’s be honest. It Miami, it’s always bikini season! My first bikini encounter will be next weekend at the Floatopia event, and oh how I wish I could debut this ADORABLE number from Victorias Secret. Not only is it electric and fun, but it represents the 305 with its quirky little flamingos to the tee! Total must have.
5. DIY Ottoman; IKEA makes it so easy to have a fresh and hip home on a budget! Its affordable furniture makes it easy to use for DIY’s, especially this one. Seems like after only a few easy steps, you can have a statement piece for your living room (or even bedroom – think of it in front of your bed!). Best part? The grand total is a whopping $8! Love.