1. Glow stick pool; OK guys. How cool is this pool full of bright, shiny glow sticks??? I would have never thought to do this, and I definitely would have never thought it would look this cool! You better believe there will be some funky night swimming in my future!
2. Washi tape party decor; I am a big fan of good looking, but easy party decor so washi tape is high on my list of must-haves for this summer’s party season. Wrap some around a plastic cup and voila! Instant personality! You can beat it.
3. Denim heart DIY; Another fabulous DIY! Patterned jeans are still all the rage for Spring, but the perfect ones can be hard to find. That’s why sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and make your own personally perfect pair! This is another seemingly simple undertaking, but I’ll make sure to report back with my opinion. 😉
4. Lightsaber toothbrushes; I think I’ve found the coolest kid gift ever. Who would think that it would be a toothbrush?!? They are shaped like lightsabers and flash every 60 seconds to promote longer brushing intervals. My husband was super upset that they only come for children. I think there’s a market out there, Star Wars. Just sayin’.
5. Striped wedges; These gorgeous creatures popped up on the streets of Milan fashion week, and unfortunately the link didn’t give me the information I needed. Mainly, where I can get my grubby hands on them. ::sigh:: Oh well, they are probably completely out of reach budget-wise. Right? Right. So that means I shouldn’t obsessively stalk them, right? Right.
ps; liking the new format??